Sunday, July 22, 2018

Join Heffner & Hefner on their new journey.

It's been a while since I have blogged. A lot has been going on....some challenging yet good for the soul and growth...positively speaking. I spent a wonderful time home in Ford City with my peeps, my loving mother, brothers and children. Something I treasure as I regretfully don't get a chance to do very often. Family helps build foundation (and should) help you to stay based..know who are you and where you came from. I have five wonderful brothers. I work and create music with one of the most talented of them all, my brother Stan ' the Man' Heffner....a true master of the Hammond B3 and arranger on the keys. We are known as Heffner & Hefner. This is our latest photo and of Stan 'the Man'. Join us on our new journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment